StackVM for M1 ready

Stéphane Ducasse
Hello happy Pharoers

Today we could access our building where the M1 machine is and Pablo packaged it
so that you can test the first version.

Pablo wrote a little blog post for you.

Let us since we do not have the M1 at hand and waiting to be able to make it accessible from
our build farm… but we are not responsible for it and we were waiting….
But the crew was fixing other VM glitches. So we will be ready soon to focus on the Jit version.

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: [Pharo-users] StackVM for M1 ready

Stéphane Ducasse
Doru we will try to run Bloc on it too.
Martin run Bloc on P9 on a VM that Pablo should release officially, but Martin went on vacation.
And after we want to see with the JIT ;)

On 17 Feb 2021, at 22:55, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

Awesome news!

Thank you for all this work!

Doru

https://thepharo.dev/2021/02/16/first-apple-m1-pharo-version/

Let us since we do not have the M1 at hand and waiting to be able to make it accessible from
our build farm… but we are not responsible for it and we were waiting….
But the crew was fixing other VM glitches. So we will be ready soon to focus on the Jit version.

http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr / http://www.pharo.org
03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

--
feenk.com

"If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
you will end up with a messy haircut."

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50