Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stand fosdem 2020

Santiago Bragagnolo
Hi all, we got a stand position for the Sunday 2 February in fosdem. This week I am going to be organising all the goodies slides etc . I would like as well to know if any of the companies working with photo is interested in being shown , and if you have goodies or any mean of helping to share do not hesitate in contacting me.

I'll try to get some good photos from the place for sharing later :)

Santiago

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Stand fosdem 2020

ducasse
I got a talk acccepted in micro languages sunday morning.

S

> On 6 Jan 2020, at 08:59, Santiago Bragagnolo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all, we got a stand position for the Sunday 2 February in fosdem. This week I am going to be organising all the goodies slides etc . I would like as well to know if any of the companies working with photo is interested in being shown , and if you have goodies or any mean of helping to share do not hesitate in contacting me.
>
>
> I'll try to get some good photos from the place for sharing later :)
>
> Santiago
>
>

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Stand fosdem 2020

Santiago Bragagnolo
Great!

We were discussing today with Pablo Guillermo pierre gordana Theo and Angela about fosdem during lunch. 

We want to order at least 5 t-shirts (eye catching, turquoise or orange) for the stand people and presenter :).

We also want to print stickers 
,maybe pens, have two screens rolling videos and maybe some robotic demos . 
 And to print the report you did on pharo. 

And of course the posters.

El lun., 6 de ene. de 2020 09:35, ducasse <[hidden email]> escribió:
I got a talk acccepted in micro languages sunday morning.

S

> On 6 Jan 2020, at 08:59, Santiago Bragagnolo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all, we got a stand position for the Sunday 2 February in fosdem. This week I am going to be organising all the goodies slides etc . I would like as well to know if any of the companies working with photo is interested in being shown , and if you have goodies or any mean of helping to share do not hesitate in contacting me.
>
>
> I'll try to get some good photos from the place for sharing later :)
>
> Santiago
>
>