StandardFonts vs Preferences

Henrik Sperre Johansen
Alain, could you deprecate (and remove entires from Parameters) all the set... and get... font-messages in Preferences?
Would make it somewhat easier to make the transition from codebits using the Preferences methods for setting, which currently (in most cases) gives no feedback except not changing the fonts. (Like, say, the System Fonts-menu)
Also, consider if the setDefaultFonts: / restoreDefaultFonts methods would be useful.

Cheers,
Henry

Re: StandardFonts vs Preferences

Alain Plantec-4
Henrik Johansen a écrit :
> Alain, could you deprecate (and remove entires from Parameters) all the set... and get... font-messages in Preferences?
> Would make it somewhat easier to make the transition from codebits using the Preferences methods for setting, which currently (in most cases) gives no feedback except not changing the fonts. (Like, say, the System Fonts-menu)

ok, sorry for that.
I'm about to deliver another part of preferences migration (with
deprecation of old preference methods)
> Also, consider if the setDefaultFonts: / restoreDefaultFonts methods would be useful.

of course, the goal is to completely remove the Preferences class...

Thanks for your feedbacks

Cheers
Alain