Starting to clean theWorldMainDockingBar

Starting to clean theWorldMainDockingBar

Started to remove reference to project....long effort though

Re: Starting to clean theWorldMainDockingBar

Rob Rothwell
Yes...I have fixed up the FileList reference one or two times before.

I am still looking for where the Option-Click World menu is built...

Rob

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 7:01 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Started to remove reference to project....long effort though

Re: Starting to clean theWorldMainDockingBar

am i correct that the dockingBar is redrawing itself continously?
I would be curious to understand the execution cost of this feature.

stef

On Mar 22, 2009, at 12:01 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Started to remove reference to project....long effort though
>
> Stef

Re: Starting to clean theWorldMainDockingBar

Stéphane Ducasse
The project invokes it but when I recompile a method the bar is
recreated so probably using the change notification system

updateIfNeeded: aDockingBar
"Update the given docking bar if needed"
        | timeStamp |
        timeStamp := aDockingBar
                                valueOfProperty: #mainDockingBarTimeStamp
                                ifAbsent: [^ self].
        timeStamp = self class timeStamp
                ifTrue: [^ self].
        ""