Starting to record some simple Amber screencasts

Starting to record some simple Amber screencasts

R. Tyler Croy

<http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL20B70E3B8FBEF269>

To go along with a simple project that I'm working on
(<https://github.com/rtyler/twi.st>), because sometimes it's easier to show
people than it is to try to explain it to them :)

Cheers
- R. Tyler Croy
--------------------------------------
    Code: http://github.com/rtyler
 Chatter: http://twitter.com/agentdero

Re: Starting to record some simple Amber screencasts

Nicolas Petton
cooool!

:)

Nico

Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Starting to record some simple Amber screencasts

Ankh'nAton
Yes, yes, yes!

How about dubbing some voice of explanation over Your video?

It's totally sufficient for old hares like us ;) - but the noobs need
something more pleasant, I suggest.

Regards...