Startup Error in Recent Pharo 7

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Did something change in the last two or three days with
Iceberg/Metcello/Monticello? I was loading a project successfully in a
startup script via:
       Metacello new
            repository: 'filetree://', (repoFolder / 'src') fullName;
                        baseline: 'DeNigrisPreferences';
                        onConflict: [ :ex | ex allow ];
                        load.

That now fails with "IceCloneLocationAlreadyExists": IceGenericError:
'~/Dynabook/Working Images/MM 23
1021/pharo-local/iceberg/seandenigris/Pharo-Preferences' exists and is not
an empty directory. The crazy thing is that the directory does *not* exist!

This only fails at startup. If I run manually after startup, the load
succeeds. Ideas?

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: Startup Error in Recent Pharo 7

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Update: It succeeded with a GH URL. The two scenarios that seemed to fail
were:
1. a filetree URL
2. If I accidentally opened the same image twice via Launcher

Still investigating…

-----
Cheers,
Sean