Startup beep

Ian Bartholomew-3
Is anyone else getting a warning beep sounded when beta 4 is starting up
(i.e. before the main view appears)?  I can see no obvious reason for it (no
error files created and everything appears to work) and I'm a bit stumped as
to why?.  If nobody else sees it though it changes where I will have to
look...

Ian

Re: Startup beep

Ian Bartholomew-3
> Is anyone else getting a warning beep sounded when beta 4 is starting up
> (i.e. before the main view appears)?

I've just twigged what it is - the Development Environment is trying to warn
that the image will expire at the end of the month but, for some reason, the
dialog box is not being displayed, although the associated beep is being
sounded.

Deploying an application results in the dialog _and_ the warning beep.

Ian

Re: Startup beep

Blair McGlashan
"Ian Bartholomew" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> > Is anyone else getting a warning beep sounded when beta 4 is starting up
> > (i.e. before the main view appears)?
>
> I've just twigged what it is - the Development Environment is trying to
warn
> that the image will expire at the end of the month but, for some reason,
the
> dialog box is not being displayed, although the associated beep is being
> sounded.
>
> Deploying an application results in the dialog _and_ the warning beep.

Thanks Ian, #847.

Regards

Blair