Startup weekend success

Stephan Eggermont-3
In the weekend of 20 Feb. Diego Lont and I participated in Startup Weekend Eindhoven. As we expected, the rapid development made possible by the combination of Seaside on Pharo made it possible for us to develop a convincing demonstration in two days. The "Parent Support" app, an idea presented on friday night by Liesbeth Vriens, was converted by us into a combination iPhone app and web application in the two following days. This together with the business plan developed with Dolf Wittkämper were presented by Liesbeth on sunday evening in an award-winning 3-minute pitch. The jury awarded us the innovation price.

Stephan Eggermont

Re: Startup weekend success

abergel
Congratulation!!!!!

Alexandre

On 28 Feb 2011, at 11:33, Stephan Eggermont wrote:

> In the weekend of 20 Feb. Diego Lont and I participated in Startup Weekend Eindhoven. As we expected, the rapid development made possible by the combination of Seaside on Pharo made it possible for us to develop a convincing demonstration in two days. The "Parent Support" app, an idea presented on friday night by Liesbeth Vriens, was converted by us into a combination iPhone app and web application in the two following days. This together with the business plan developed with Dolf Wittkämper were presented by Liesbeth on sunday evening in an award-winning 3-minute pitch. The jury awarded us the innovation price.
>
> Stephan Eggermont

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: [Seaside] Startup weekend success

cool.

Stef

On Feb 28, 2011, at 3:33 PM, Stephan Eggermont wrote:

> In the weekend of 20 Feb. Diego Lont and I participated in Startup Weekend Eindhoven. As we expected, the rapid development made possible by the combination of Seaside on Pharo made it possible for us to develop a convincing demonstration in two days. The "Parent Support" app, an idea presented on friday night by Liesbeth Vriens, was converted by us into a combination iPhone app and web application in the two following days. This together with the business plan developed with Dolf Wittkämper were presented by Liesbeth on sunday evening in an award-winning 3-minute pitch. The jury awarded us the innovation price.
>
> Stephan Eggermont_______________________________________________
> seaside mailing list

Re: Startup weekend success

Schwab,Wilhelm K
What was your competition?  Is there any advice you have for those of us still learning Seaside?

On 28 Feb 2011, at 11:33, Stephan Eggermont wrote:

> In the weekend of 20 Feb. Diego Lont and I participated in Startup Weekend Eindhoven. As we expected, the rapid development made possible by the combination of Seaside on Pharo made it possible for us to develop a convincing demonstration in two days. The "Parent Support" app, an idea presented on friday night by Liesbeth Vriens, was converted by us into a combination iPhone app and web application in the two following days. This together with the business plan developed with Dolf Wittkämper were presented by Liesbeth on sunday evening in an award-winning 3-minute pitch. The jury awarded us the innovation price.
>
> Stephan Eggermont

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Startup weekend success

Stephan

do you have a web link so that we announce it on the pharo web site?

Stef

On Feb 28, 2011, at 3:33 PM, Stephan Eggermont wrote:

> In the weekend of 20 Feb. Diego Lont and I participated in Startup Weekend Eindhoven. As we expected, the rapid development made possible by the combination of Seaside on Pharo made it possible for us to develop a convincing demonstration in two days. The "Parent Support" app, an idea presented on friday night by Liesbeth Vriens, was converted by us into a combination iPhone app and web application in the two following days. This together with the business plan developed with Dolf Wittkämper were presented by Liesbeth on sunday evening in an award-winning 3-minute pitch. The jury awarded us the innovation price.
>
> Stephan Eggermont

Re: Startup weekend success

Marcus Denker-4

On Feb 28, 2011, at 9:13 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Stephan
>
> do you have a web link so that we announce it on the pharo web site?

Stephan and me are already working on some news entry... we will post it the next days.

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: Startup weekend success

Stéphane Ducasse

> Stephan and me are already working on some news entry... we will post it the next days.

excellent!!!

stef

Re: Startup weekend success

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Great! Congratulations!
Hope you'll present your app and the competition at ESUG next summer.
It's important to let the community know about such successes.

Best,
Noury
On 28 févr. 2011, at 15:33, Stephan Eggermont wrote:

> In the weekend of 20 Feb. Diego Lont and I participated in Startup Weekend Eindhoven. As we expected, the rapid development made possible by the combination of Seaside on Pharo made it possible for us to develop a convincing demonstration in two days. The "Parent Support" app, an idea presented on friday night by Liesbeth Vriens, was converted by us into a combination iPhone app and web application in the two following days. This together with the business plan developed with Dolf Wittkämper were presented by Liesbeth on sunday evening in an award-winning 3-minute pitch. The jury awarded us the innovation price.
>
> Stephan Eggermont

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011