StartupPreferences gone wild in 1.4

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
StartupPreferences calls #loadStartupScript (loading all the StartupPreferences) ~10 times!!

Also, will there be another 1.4 bug fix release?

Thanks,
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: StartupPreferences gone wild in 1.4

Stéphane Ducasse

On Aug 8, 2012, at 6:39 PM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> StartupPreferences calls #loadStartupScript (loading all the
> StartupPreferences) ~10 times!!
>
> Also, will there be another 1.4 bug fix release?

yes but probably with only severe show stopper.
I guess that this one can do in the 1.4 next version