StartupPreferences in 1.4

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Unless it gets some love, maybe it should be removed from the 1.4 summer release. It's picking up .DS_Store files and trying to compile them...
Cheers,
Sean

Re: StartupPreferences in 1.4

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
It's picking up .DS_Store files and trying to compile them...
Issue 6352: StartupPreferences loads non-st files in 1.4 ‹ Prev 7 of 447 Next ›
Type-Bug
Milestone-1.4
Difficulty-Easy

Fix in inbox: StartupPreferences-SeanDeNigris.37
Restrict PreferencesHandler lookup to only files with an 'st' extension.
Cheers,
Sean

Re: StartupPreferences in 1.4

Mariano Martinez Peck
This is why you should stop integrating stuff in 1.4 ;)

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sean P. DeNigris wrote

> It's picking up .DS_Store files and trying to compile them...

Issue 6352:     StartupPreferences loads non-st files in 1.4    ‹ Prev 7 of 447
Next ›
Type-Bug
Milestone-1.4
Difficulty-Easy

Fix in inbox: StartupPreferences-SeanDeNigris.37
Restrict PreferencesHandler lookup to only files with an 'st' extension.

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: StartupPreferences in 1.4

Stéphane Ducasse

> This is why you should stop integrating stuff in 1.4 ;)

Indeed only really showstoppers. because 2.0 needs our care and energy.

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Sean P. DeNigris wrote
>>
>> It's picking up .DS_Store files and trying to compile them...
>>

> Issue 6352:     StartupPreferences loads non-st files in 1.4    ‹ Prev 7 of 447
> Next ›
> Type-Bug
> Milestone-1.4
> Difficulty-Easy
>
> Fix in inbox: StartupPreferences-SeanDeNigris.37
> Restrict PreferencesHandler lookup to only files with an 'st' extension.

> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: StartupPreferences in 1.4

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Stéphane Ducasse wrote
> This is why you should stop integrating stuff in 1.4 ;)
Indeed only really showstoppers. because 2.0 needs our care and energy.
StartupPreferences was already in the 1.4 image, I didn't put it there. I think it should either work correctly or be removed.
Cheers,
Sean