[State Machine] Implementation for pharo

[State Machine] Implementation for pharo

sergio_101
Hey, all..

Just checking in to see if there were any projects out there that included a stage machine. There is one that I’ve been using in Ruby for awhile that I really like. I would love if we have something like that available..

Thanks!

Re: [State Machine] Implementation for pharo

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

there's to my knowledge:

* Grafeo http://oohito.com/nqthm/grafeo