[State Machine] Looking for some examples.

[State Machine] Looking for some examples.

sergio_101
Hey, all..

Just wondering if anyone had any resources for examples of using StateMachine package in Pharo.

I am looking at it, and looked at the tests, but am not finding a really clear example on how this works.

Ideas?

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.Village-Buzz.com
http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: [State Machine] Looking for some examples.

hernanmd
I never used StateMachine, but a really cool package with some examples is SState:

http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~MasashiUmezawa/SState

Cheers,

Hernán