State of Tabular package ?

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi,

Does anyone know what the state of the Tabular package is ? Is it maintained ? Kept to date ?

It feels a bit unpolished, lacks documentation.

I am using it for XLS report generation and it does seem to work fine for simple tables.

Sven

Re: State of Tabular package ?

philippeback
I am using it for accessing data from XLSX files and it works with several sheets etc.

I found XLSX creation to have limits in terms of many sheets one can do (kind of hardcoded up to 3 or something).

It is definitely a package worth some love.

Phil