Stateful Traits in Squeak 4.1?

Rick Hedin
Hi.  I'm trying to get a handle on Stateful Traits.  I think I have a really good use for them.

Are they included in Squeak 4.1?  If not, are they planned for a future release of Squeak?

            Regards,

            Rick

--
I insist on rapport!

Re: Stateful Traits in Squeak 4.1?

Casey Ransberger-2
IIRC from previous messages on the list, a side effect of Andreas' Traits implementation makes this possible, but doesn't expose the functionality anywhere.

I'm a bit interested in this too, mainly after reading through some papers about how Self can use a separate inheritance chain for representation from the one(s) it uses for behavior. Might be fun to play with in Squeak.