Status of Java annotation import with infusion/VerveineJ?

12

Re: Status of Java annotation import with infusion/VerveineJ?

Nicolas Anquetil

Re: Status of Java annotation import with infusion/VerveineJ?

Tudor Girba
I might have found the problem.

I executed the jar from verveine.extractor.java instead of verveine.core.

There are two tests that fail now:
http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/verveinej/27/

Is that correct?

Cheers,
Doru

On 12 Apr 2011, at 13:28, Nicolas Anquetil wrote:

> [...]

"Yesterday is a fact.
 Tomorrow is a possibility.
 Today is a challenge."

Re: Status of Java annotation import with infusion/VerveineJ?

Nicolas Anquetil
yep, that's it

I will resume work on VerveineJ in a few days hopefully.
1- to finish annotations and correct the problem with SCG Annotation example
2- to implement the things required by the two failing tests

thank you

nicolas

> I executed the jar from verveine.extractor.java instead of
> verveine.core.
>
> There are two tests that fail now:
> http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/verveinej/27/
>
> Is that correct?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru

Great!

Doru

On 12 Apr 2011, at 14:09, Nicolas Anquetil wrote:

> yep, that's it
>
> I will resume work on VerveineJ in a few days hopefully.
> 1- to finish annotations and correct the problem with SCG Annotation example
> 2- to implement the things required by the two failing tests
>
> thank you
>
> nicolas

www.tudorgirba.com

"In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

12