Status of PetitDelphi, a first visualization

Status of PetitDelphi, a first visualization

Stephan Eggermont-3
Hi,

We're slowly building up the parse tree of a Delphi project. Here is the first visualization:
The WhiteStarUML project is a GPL tool written in Delphi. It consists of 89 units at the interface level.
There might be more units that are referred to in the implementation.  4 units cannot be found to be
parsed, 5 units cannot be parsed.   For each unit the number of classes defined in the interface is
shown as a yellow square.

Cheers,
  Diego & Stephan

PastedGraphic-8.png (83K) Download Attachment

Re: Status of PetitDelphi, a first visualization

Hannes Hirzel
Thank you, Stephan,  for sharing your intermediary result.

--Hannes Hirzel

On 10/5/12, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We're slowly building up the parse tree of a Delphi project. Here is the
> first visualization:
> The WhiteStarUML project is a GPL tool written in Delphi. It consists of 89
> units at the interface level.
> There might be more units that are referred to in the implementation.  4
> units cannot be found to be
> parsed, 5 units cannot be parsed.   For each unit the number of classes
> defined in the interface is
> shown as a yellow square.
>
> Cheers,
>   Diego & Stephan

Re: Status of PetitDelphi, a first visualization

abergel
Looks good!
Using Roassal will give you some zooming in/out and a find button.
Quite useful :-)

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Status of PetitDelphi, a first visualization

Tudor Girba-2
That is great. I will likely use it myself, too.

It looks like we will have to add this parser to the Moose arsenal :).

Cheers,
Doru

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We're slowly building up the parse tree of a Delphi project. Here is the first visualization:
> The WhiteStarUML project is a GPL tool written in Delphi. It consists of 89 units at the interface level.
> There might be more units that are referred to in the implementation.  4 units cannot be found to be
> parsed, 5 units cannot be parsed.   For each unit the number of classes defined in the interface is
> shown as a yellow square.
>
> Cheers,
>   Diego & Stephan

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Alexandre wrote:
> Looks good!
> Using Roassal will give you some zooming in/out and a find button.
> Quite useful :-)

Yes, Roassal is definitely on the radar. The demo project is rather large,
and zooming will be needed as soon as we add more information.

Stephan

Re: Status of PetitDelphi, a first visualization

abergel
Currently roassal offers a rather primitive zooming in and out. Semantics zooming is on our todo list. The idea of it is to  have part of the visualization that is visible for a particular height of the camera.

Alexandre