Status of Twitter Bootstrap for Seaside

Mariano Martinez Peck-2
Hi guys,

I see that in vast goodies we have http://vastgoodies.com/projects/Seaside-Bootstrap which seems to be a latest port from Adriaan from an initial port from Joachim.

I would like to know what's the latest version of VA that someone tried that code. I am interested in doing a simple Seaside / Bootstrap app on 9.2 ECAP.

Maybe someone has a newer port that was not submitted into the VastGoodies?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano Martinez Peck
Software Engineer, Instantiations Inc.

Re: Status of Twitter Bootstrap for Seaside

Adriaan van Os-3
Hi Mariano,

The one at VAStGoodies is the latest we have and use. I just noticed there is an to update to Bootstrap v3.3.7 at https://github.com/astares/Seaside-Bootstrap. I know there is https://github.com/astares/Seaside-Bootstrap4 too, but we haven't touched that one (yet).

Cheers,
Adriaan.

Re: Status of Twitter Bootstrap for Seaside

Mariano Martinez Peck-2
Hi Adriaan,

Thanks. And do you recall out of your head which bootstrap version is that latest one on goodies? Else don't worry I will find out.

BTW in latest VA release you used it? 9.1?

On Sun, May 26, 2019, 13:40 Adriaan van Os <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mariano,

The one at VAStGoodies is the latest we have and use. I just noticed there is an to update to Bootstrap v3.3.7 at https://github.com/astares/Seaside-Bootstrap. I know there is https://github.com/astares/Seaside-Bootstrap4 too, but we haven't touched that one (yet).

Cheers,
Adriaan.

Re: Status of Twitter Bootstrap for Seaside

Adriaan van Os-3
According to #jsbootstrapminJsContent it is v.3.3.6.

Re: Status of Twitter Bootstrap for Seaside

Mariano Martinez Peck-2
OK, that's quite good :) I was imagining being way to older.
Do you know if it works with Seaside version shipped with 9.1?

On Sun, May 26, 2019, 14:17 Adriaan van Os <[hidden email]> wrote:
According to #jsbootstrapminJsContent it is v.3.3.6.

Re: Status of Twitter Bootstrap for Seaside

jtuchel
Mariano,

I don't have anything newer. We're using Bootstrap in Kontolino, but not he TBS code from the goodie. The reason is not to be found in the TwitterBootstrap code. There's nothing wrong to it, I have played with it for a while. It's just that we use a layer on top of Seaside that needed another approach to rendering with Bootstrap.

Joachim

Am 26.05.19 um 18:06 schrieb Mariano Martinez Peck:
Hi guys,

I see that in vast goodies we have http://vastgoodies.com/projects/Seaside-Bootstrap which seems to be a latest port from Adriaan from an initial port from Joachim.

I would like to know what's the latest version of VA that someone tried that code. I am interested in doing a simple Seaside / Bootstrap app on 9.2 ECAP.

Maybe someone has a newer port that was not submitted into the VastGoodies?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano Martinez Peck
Software Engineer, Instantiations Inc.

Re: Status of Twitter Bootstrap for Seaside

Adriaan van Os-3
Yep, we use it with 9.1.1.

Re: Status of Twitter Bootstrap for Seaside

Mariano Martinez Peck-2
Thanks Adriaan,

I can confirm that at least what I have done so far with it also worked perfectly on 9.2 too.

Excellent news!!