Sticky TestRunner Progress Morph

Nicolas Cellier
Is it only my 1.4 image or are the TestRunner Progress Morph sticky ?
(they don't delete when tests are finished and obfuscate the debug window)

Re: Sticky TestRunner Progress Morph

Stéphane Ducasse

On Feb 23, 2012, at 10:37 PM, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> Is it only my 1.4 image or are the TestRunner Progress Morph sticky ?
> (they don't delete when tests are finished and obfuscate the debug window)

:)
I just check and when the tests are green no problem
now I debug a test and make it pass the bar stay until I click on it…
Strange.

Re: Sticky TestRunner Progress Morph

Nicolas Cellier
Here it is more than sticky, it is haunting the image...
I select the morph ctrl+click inspect and evaluate self delete.
But then, every time a SystemProgressMorph appears, it contains 3 bars
related to the TestRunner that will refuse to close.
I have plenty ConfigurationOf loaded or partially loaded, so maybe
it's just me...
I think it's time to drop the image in the waste basket...

Nicolas