[Still Failing] rksm/LivelyKernel#124 (ww-mirror-2.1.3 - f8d03d4)

1 message Options

[Still Failing] rksm/LivelyKernel#124 (ww-mirror-2.1.3 - f8d03d4)

Travis-CI

The build is still failing.

Repository rksm/LivelyKernel
Build #124 http://travis-ci.org/rksm/LivelyKernel/builds/1050075
Changeset https://github.com/rksm/LivelyKernel/compare/b13ba9a...f8d03d4

Commit f8d03d48 (ww-mirror-2.1.3)
Message [mirror commit]
{
"rev": "150739",
"author": "athomschke",
"changes": "U core/lively/morphic/tests/Morphic2.js\n",
"msg": "Autoversioning commit: a non-deltaV client made a change to\n/core/lively/morphic/tests/Morphic2.js\n"
}
Author athomschke
Duration 3 minutes and 14 seconds

We need your help!

Travis CI has run 406,714 tests for 5,442 OSS projects to date, including Ruby, Rails, Rubinius, Rubygems, Bundler, Node.js, Leiningen, Symfony ...

If you use any of these then you benefit from Travis CI.

Please donate so we can make Travis CI even better!

cloudControl is PaaS made in Berlin, Germany. Since 2009 we're dedicated to supercharge development by building the best platform possible to help developers build better apps faster.
The delivery of this email was kindly sponsored by Postmark, an amazing service for transactional email delivery.

See all of our sponsors →