Store Package Ownership

1 message Options
jb

Store Package Ownership

jb
Hi,
I fear i don't understand the Store user/group management.

I have to users A and B. A is owner of PackageA and B is owner of
PackageB, both without any further grants.
Logging in as user B I am allowed to load PackageA (I expected that I
am not allowed).
But B is not allowed to publish PackageA (that's what I expected).

Maybe a configuration error? I have configured

Store.Policies blessingPolicy: OwnerBlessingPolicy new.
Store.Policies ownershipPolicy: OwnerOwnershipPolicy new.

Can anyone help me!?

Johannes