Store problem loading ...

Dennis smith-4
Not sure if this is from something I may have done or not.

Suppose I have class A with a subclass AB.
I move in ivar from AB to A (or from A to AB).

When I load, depending on the order of loading it seems
to see that the moved ivar is already defined (in the super or subclass)
and pops up a dialog box saying
    Class AB is not loadable
Hitting OK gets an exception to do with "comment:" -- I can, if done
carefully,
remove the ivar from one of the classes and restart a few methods back
and have
it complete.

Is this something only I am seeing??

--
Dennis Smith                         +1 416.798.7948
Cherniak Software Development Corporation   Fax: +1 416.798.0948
Entrance off Yorkland Blvd south of Sheppard Ave east of the DVP

Re: Store problem loading ...

Runar Jordahl
This problems was reported in post "Store Load Error when Pulling Up Instance Variable". AR 50995 covers this case. I do not know the current status of this AR.

Runar Jordahl

Re: Store problem loading ...

Dennis smith-4
OK thanks -- we can live with it so long as its known :)

Runar Jordahl wrote:
This problems was reported in post "Store Load Error when Pulling Up Instance Variable". AR 50995 covers this case. I do not know the current status of this AR.

Runar Jordahl

--
Dennis Smith                 		         +1 416.798.7948
Cherniak Software Development Corporation   Fax: +1 416.798.0948
509-2001 Sheppard Avenue East        [hidden email]
Toronto, ON M2J 4Z8              [hidden email]