Store - set blessing

BREITH Karl-Albert (AREVA)

I am using VW7.10.

I want to set the blessing for several packages and bundles to a given value (e.g. 99 = released) and also set a comment for that.

I figured out how to do that, the packages and bundles have now a blessing according to my value.

BUT: When I browse the package versions, I see always ‘development’, not my value from above.

It is available in the list of blessings, but not the currently displayed one.

Using the set-blessing dialog does what I want, but there are too many packages to do that by hand.

I did not succeed in figuring out where the difference is.

Here one can look into BlessingDialog setBlessingForPackage: method.

Does anybody have an idea ?

I am using:

newLevel := 99.

comment := ‘some comment’.

allMyPackagesLastVersion do: [:each | “allMy... is the list of currently loaded package versions”

                each currentBlessingLevel: newLevel.

                each addBlessingLevel: newLevel andComment: comment ].

Karl Breith
AREVA GmbH
FDN-G

Postfach 1109
91001 Erlangen

Phone:   +49 (0) 9131 900 95544

Fax:      +49 (0) 9131 900 94081

mail to:  [hidden email]

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Philippe Knoche - Geschäftsführer: Stefan vom Scheidt, Carsten Haferkamp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Erlangen - Registergericht: Fürth, HRB 7817 -
www.areva.com - Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE 206407096

Supervisory Board Chairman: Philippe Knoche - Managing Directors: Stefan vom Scheidt, Carsten Haferkamp
Company Seat: Erlangen - Commercial Registries Fürth, HRB 7817 -
www.areva.com - VAT ID code: DE 206407096

Wichtiger Hinweis: Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse bzw. sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.

Important Note: This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Store - set blessing

Thomas Brodt-2

I have the following Workspace to do exactly the same and this works for me.
I'm starting from a list of Parcels though to get to the list of packages.
Maybe you didn't tag the databaseClass for the packages?

HTH

Thomas

theList := Core.List new.
Parcel parcels do: [:eachParcel |
    ('PORaBo*' match: eachParcel name)
        ifTrue: [
            | theName thePackage |
            theName := eachParcel name.
            thePackage := Store.Registry allPackages detect: [:e | e name = theName].
            (thePackage databaseClass withName: theName version: eachParcel  version) ifNotNil: [:vlist | vlist notEmpty ifTrue: [theList add: vlist first.]]]].
theList := WBDialog
        chooseMultiple: 'Welche Packages sollen ein Blessing bekommen?'
        fromList: (theList collect: [:e | e name, '  ', e version])
        values: theList
        selections: theList
        lines: 20
        cancel: [#()].
theList isNilOrEmpty ifTrue: [^self].
theList do: [:each |
    each
        addBlessingLevel: Store.Policies blessingPolicy releasedBlessing
        andComment: 'PORaBo-Doc <<version>> - <<date>><n>' expandMacros]