Stories for Pharo News Blog and Success Stories

Stories for Pharo News Blog and Success Stories

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

We should try to post something every week to the Pharo news blog.
One interesting kind of content are projects done with Pharo.

So if you have something to share: we would be interested in
        -> short text that describes the project
        -> URL to website
        -> a cool screenshot

Especially interesting are of course for one commercial projects
(Things like http://www.t3-platform.net)

The other class I like are Research Projects. They are always fun and
force us to think and dream. http://www.languageoflanguages.org is a nice
example.

Third: Infrastructure. Like the new http://jquerymobile.seasidehosting.st

So if you have ideas --> send a mail. Best would be finished small articles
to ready to post.

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: Stories for Pharo News Blog and Success Stories

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes yes yes!!!

On Oct 18, 2011, at 8:38 AM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We should try to post something every week to the Pharo news blog.
> One interesting kind of content are projects done with Pharo.
>
> So if you have something to share: we would be interested in
> -> short text that describes the project
> -> URL to website
> -> a cool screenshot
>
> Especially interesting are of course for one commercial projects
> (Things like http://www.t3-platform.net)
>
> The other class I like are Research Projects. They are always fun and
> force us to think and dream. http://www.languageoflanguages.org is a nice
> example.
>
> Third: Infrastructure. Like the new http://jquerymobile.seasidehosting.st
>
> So if you have ideas --> send a mail. Best would be finished small articles
> to ready to post.
>

> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [Pharo-project] Stories for Pharo News Blog and Success Stories

yes write a paragraph!

Stef