Strange ZeroDivide exception happened

Denis Kudriashov
Hello.

I have trouble with updating object in magma db on some computer. I have local repository magma usage. Environment is my client computer which I dont have access.
When programme try to update state of some object I have exception ZeroDivide:

MagmaSession>>signalExceptionLike:
[] in [] in [] in MagmaSession>>submit:to:
[] in [] in BlockClosure>>maOn:do:on:do:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[] in BlockClosure>>maOn:do:on:do:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
BlockClosure>>maOn:do:on:do:
[] in [] in MagmaSession>>submit:to:
MagmaPreferences class>>showWhile:
[] in MagmaSession>>submit:to:

When programme update state of another class object all work good.

Maybe somebody have this situation?
Can it be related to some problems with disk? (bad sector).

My programme work good on another computers. It is first bad case.

Re: Strange ZeroDivide exception happened

Denis Kudriashov
And programme in my situation has another related errors in some magma threads (I see it in logs)
Magma try doing something with MagmaCollectionManager by #filesDo:. And as I see memberIndex variables is nil:

MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "filesDo:" is nil
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #filesDo:
MagmaCollectionManager(MaLargeCollectionManager)>>filesDo:
MagmaCollectionManager>>filesDo:
[] in MaObjectRepository>>openDbFilesDo:
[] in Dictionary>>valuesDo:
[] in Dictionary>>associationsDo:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
Dictionary>>associationsDo:
Dictionary>>valuesDo:
Dictionary>>do:

Maybe with this somebody can tell me something more

2011/2/16 Denis Kudriashov <[hidden email]>
[...]

Chris Muller-3
Hi Denis, I don't see any way that should be able to happen at the
moment.  Can you make a copy of your repository and reproduce the
issue?

Once you do that, turn on debugging in the server:

  MagmaPreferences debug: true

that way the server will halt when it hits that error (warning: don't
do this in production, the halt will cause other processes to have to
wait for server access).

One question:  Have you ever run a compress on this repository?  I
just thought of one possibility:  I'm wondering if a particular
MagmaCollection was garbage-collected by having run the compress
utility, but a client had a reference to the old MC in its memory and
tried to access it?