Strange slowness with PharoBoids

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

I took the image of athens mentioned by camillo a while ago and loaded PharoBoids.
It was fast with 20. I played with the system
I played with the athens playground and saved.

Now I wanted to do a demo and it was getting slow. I killed a lot of process using the process browser but it was still
a bit slow. Does anybody experience the same?

I will try with the latest version of athens.

Could you find the reason for this? Has it something to do with Boids itself?
Generally (and strangely) for bigger numbers of Boids 60+ the animation is much faster if you let the Morph step slower.

Re: Strange slowness with PharoBoids

Stéphane Ducasse

> Could you find the reason for this? Has it something to do with Boids
> itself?
> Generally (and strangely) for bigger numbers of Boids 60+ the animation is
> much faster if you let the Morph step slower.

I do not know.
:)

I should redownload an image with athens loaded.