Streaming uploads with Zinc (was: Kom or Swazoo?)

Streaming uploads with Zinc (was: Kom or Swazoo?)

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Sven,

following a discussion about Kom/Swazoo on the Seaside list:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2014-June/030968.html

there was a question if Zinc does support streaming uploads.

Can you comment on that?

Thanks
T.

Re: Streaming uploads with Zinc (was: Kom or Swazoo?)

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Yes, I saw that too.

Now, I do remember something from long ago, but I forgot the details.

So the question is: what is the exact issue ?

What is a 'streaming upload' ?

On 13 Jun 2014, at 12:34, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Sven,
>
> following a discussion about Kom/Swazoo on the Seaside list:
>
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2014-June/030968.html
>
> there was a question if Zinc does support streaming uploads.
>
> Can you comment on that?
>
> Thanks
> T.

Aw: Re: Streaming uploads with Zinc (was: Kom or Swazoo?)

Torsten Bergmann
See these links:

http://www.swazoo.org/streaming.html
http://forum.world.st/Re-Seaside-Re-Re-squeak-dev-Q-File-Upload-Download-Server-Comanche-or-Swazoo-td76152.html