Stress testing

Bernat Romagosa
Hi list,

I need to perform a stress test in an Iliad application, what's the best way to proceed?

Apache benchmarks doesn't cut it, as the app requires authentication, plus I need to simulate around 100 users doing actual stuff, not only rendering the entry page.

I've used seleniumHQ to test the UI, but I don't see how one would simulate multiple simultaneous interactions with it...

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Bernat.

--
Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Stress testing

Nicolas Petton
Hi!

I would do a script using ab with the session ID and action ID, running several ones at the same time. This way to can test several users (by session) and actions.

For this you would need to create sessions with users first and store them into the ILSessionManager.

HTH,
Nico