Student internships at INRIA

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

Besides Postdocs, PhDs and Engineers, we are looking for student interns.
INRIA has a program for Students to work in a research group as an Intern. Application is open now.

        http://www-direction.inria.fr/international/PROGRAMMES/internship/indexAPPEL10.html

More information in english:
http://www-direction.inria.fr/international/Page_Programmes_en.php?prog=internships

Subjects: http://www-direction.inria.fr/international/PHP/Internship/CandidatsII.php

The ones of RMoD are:

- Flexible Modules for Dynamic Languages
- Layer Identification and Diagnotics
- Trait-based Remodularisation
- Minimal Smalltalk Runtime

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: Student internships at INRIA

stephane ducasse-2
of course you can also contact us to see if you have a nice project that we would like to push with us.

Stef