StyledTextEditor -- How do I save a file?

StyledTextEditor -- How do I save a file?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

After applying the updates to Cuis 4.0 I could install the
StyledTextEditor following the instructions.

With 'World' menu / 'Open' / 'Styled Text Editor' I can open an
instance of the text editor and key in text.

But then, how do I save the text? There is no entry in the context
menu, and no entry in the button bar.

Regards
Hannes

Re: StyledTextEditor -- How do I save a file?

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Hannes,

StyledTextEditor is not polished enough for end users. But, yo save, you
can get a halo on the Styled Text Editor window, and from an inspector
send #save to the model. To open a file, you can do something like:

    |  model |
    model := StyledTextModel fromFileNamed: 'popo.object'.
    ^SystemWindow editFancierStyledText: model label: name

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich