StyledTextEditor in 4.2: Insertion of pictures -- Meta information

StyledTextEditor in 4.2: Insertion of pictures -- Meta information

Hannes Hirzel
Dear all

I can insert pictures into a 'StyledTextEditor' (STE) window through
copy / paste (e.g. I select a picture in MSPaint, copy it and paste it
into an STE window.

I assume only the bits are copied?

Is there a way to add some meta-information, e.g  the file name or a caption?

Kind regards
Hannes

Re: StyledTextEditor in 4.2: Insertion of pictures -- Meta information

Hannes Hirzel
P.S. Insertion of a file name is probably easier if there would be a menu entry

           'Insert picture from file'

as in LibreOffice Writer

bpi

Re: StyledTextEditor in 4.2: Insertion of pictures -- Meta information

bpi
Hi Hannes,

you are right. Currently no metainformation is saved.

Cheers,
Bernhard