StyledTextEditor in 4.2 - enlarge styles drop-down list?

StyledTextEditor in 4.2 - enlarge styles drop-down list?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

where do I enlarge the drop down list to choose paragraph styles?

I did not yet spot a place either in class

      PluggableDropDownListMorph
or
      PluggableFilteringDropDownListMorph

(both are part of the category 'StyledText-Morphic-Windows'

I would like to make all paragraph styles visible.

Regards
Hannes

STE-4.2-paragraph-styles-drop-down-list.PNG (62K) Download Attachment

Re: StyledTextEditor in 4.2 - enlarge styles drop-down list?

Hannes Hirzel
On 8/3/13, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> where do I enlarge the drop down list to choose paragraph styles?
>
> I did not yet spot a place either in class
>
>       PluggableDropDownListMorph
> or
>       PluggableFilteringDropDownListMorph
>
> (both are part of the category 'StyledText-Morphic-Windows'
>
> I would like to make all paragraph styles visible.

I mean as there as there are only 9 styles currently to avoid that the
user has to scroll.

> Regards
> Hannes

Re: StyledTextEditor in 4.2 - enlarge styles drop-down list?

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Hannes,

On 8/3/2013 5:58 AM, H. Hirzel wrote:

> Hello
>
> where do I enlarge the drop down list to choose paragraph styles?
>
> I did not yet spot a place either in class
>
>        PluggableDropDownListMorph
> or
>        PluggableFilteringDropDownListMorph
>
> (both are part of the category 'StyledText-Morphic-Windows'
>
> I would like to make all paragraph styles visible.
>
> Regards
> Hannes
It is hardcoded in the last line of #basicOpenList.

Yes, I agree. It can be enhanced.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich