SubpaneDividerMorph question of existence

SubpaneDividerMorph question of existence

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi buzy pharoers

I found a removal script from etoyers and they removed
SubpaneDividerMorph.
I check in Pharo this class has no subclass and nobody uses it.

Re: SubpaneDividerMorph question of existence

hernanmd
Hello Stéphane,
  It was the divider used when the system browsers were all green and
plain (Squeak versions up to 3.0) and from there was replaced by
BorderedSubpaneDividerMorph in the main Squeak distribution.
Cheers,

Hernán

2009/5/5 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

> Hi buzy pharoers
>
> I found a removal script from etoyers and they removed
> SubpaneDividerMorph.
> I check in Pharo this class has no subclass and nobody uses it.
>
> Stef

Re: SubpaneDividerMorph question of existence

Stéphane Ducasse
tx so we will remove that!