Subscript out of bounds in External interfaces Builder

1 message Options

Subscript out of bounds in External interfaces Builder

Vincent Lesbros-2
Hi,

I am building an External interface class to connect to a DLL.

under Windows 7  with VisualWorks® Personal Use Edition Release 7.9.1
of October 18, 2012

I use the Builder to parse my .h ,
the parsing is OK,
I create the interface class, but when I try to add methods,
I get a "Subscript out of bounds" errors from the builder.

I try to select, all methods, or only one method, sometime the method
is defined, sometime not.
I rebuild a new class, and this time add procedures one by one,...
But all the types and enums where not defined.

Vincent

Unhandled exception: Subscript out of bounds:
List(Object)>>subscriptBoundsError:
List>>at:
optimized [] in [] in ExternalInterfaceBuilder>>selectedKeys
Set>>do:
optimized [] in ExternalInterfaceBuilder>>selectedKeys
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
ExternalInterfaceBuilder>>selectedKeys
optimized [] in ExternalInterfaceBuilder>>addMethods
BlockClosure>>ensure:
Cursor>>showWhile:
ExternalInterfaceBuilder>>addMethods
optimized [] in ApplicationModel>>actionFor:
optimized [] in ActionButtonSpec>>typeConvert:
PluggableAdaptor>>setValue:
PluggableAdaptor(ValueModel)>>value:
WinXPTriggerButtonController(TriggerButtonController)>>pressAction
TriggerButtonTracker(BasicButtonTracker)>>finishSelectionFor:
TriggerButtonTracker>>finishSelectionFor:
TriggerButtonTracker(SelectionTracker)>>redButtonReleasedEvent:
RedButtonReleasedEvent>>dispatchTo:
TriggerButtonTracker(SelectionTracker)>>handleEvent:
EventDispatcher>>dispatch:to:
EventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:
RedButtonReleasedEvent(Event)>>dispatch
RedButtonReleasedEvent(Event)>>dispatchForWindowManager:
optimized [] in WindowManager>>safelyDispatchForWindowManager:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WindowManager>>safelyDispatchForWindowManager:
WindowManager>>processNextEvent
optimized [] in [] in WindowManager>>newProcess
BlockClosure>>on:do:
optimized [] in WindowManager>>newProcess
BlockClosure>>on:do:
optimized [] in Process class>>forBlock:priority: