Suggest a change to PluggableListMorph

niko.schwarz
Hello!

Typing a burst into a pluggable list morph results in a behaviour
quite remote from e.g. Finder.

E.g. typing the same key twice will go to the next match. I suggest
changing the behaviour to make
it resemble the behaviour that a user may anticipate more closely.

I submitted a fix for the situation as Polymorph-Widgets-nes.79 into
the Pharo  inbox just now.

see http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=926.

Cheers,

niko

Re: Suggest a change to PluggableListMorph

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks.
I integrated it :)

Stef