Suggestion for 4.6 - Morphic Designer

12

Re: Suggestion for 4.6 - Morphic Designer

Kjell Godo

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 09:46 Kjell Godo <[hidden email]> wrote:

how about a tool menu command to load one or more GUI builders
and which ever ones you load wind up in the GUI builder subMenu
so it's easy to launch them

that way they are optional   like now
but not buried in some lost list of packages or scattered out onto the web where only newbies
     who are now oldies   will ever find them

and how about a menu command therein
     which leads to a documentation
     cluster or whatever     a playlist list of videos or whatever
     that tells how to do it the way it is meant to be done now
     without the GUI builder

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 09:08 Germán Arduino <[hidden email]> wrote:
I mean that I get a timeout trying to install UI Designer from a Squeak 5.1 image following the usual instructions from the web page.

Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
@garduino

On Sat, May 27, 2017 12:49 PM, Tobias Pape [hidden email] wrote:

> On 27.05.2017, at 13:41, garduino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Tobias….and not, is not working from here.

I noted that it does not work in some Chrome versions. have you tried firefox?

(make sure it is http and not https)

Best regards

-Tobias

> Saludos / Regards,

> Germán Arduino

> @garduino

> On Sat, May 27, 2017 5:33 AM, Tobias Pape [via Smalltalk] [hidden email] wrote:

> > On 19.05.2017, at 22:52, garduino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> >> On 19.05.2017, at 22:13, garduino &lt;garduino@&gt; wrote:

> >> I'm again bothering with this question, but I'm really sure that should be

> >> great addition for the base image.

> >> I'm trying to check if it works in 5.0, but the repo of HPI seems to be

> >> non

> >> responsive, can anyone help?

> > ok, Thanks you Tobias.

> Well, can you try again?

> Looks like a simple hiccup we had…

> Best regards

> -Tobias

> > --

> http://forum.world.st/Suggestion-for-4-6-Morphic-Designer-tp4745149p4948418.html

> To unsubscribe from Suggestion for 4.6 - Morphic Designer, click here.

> NAML

> Captura de pantalla 2017-05-27 a las 08.47.56.png (141K) Download Attachment

12