Suggestion - perhaps add a link to piercms.com and the trackker in the footer of the mailing list

Suggestion - perhaps add a link to piercms.com and the trackker in the footer of the mailing list

keith1y
see subject

Keith

Re: Suggestion - perhaps add a link to piercms.com and the trackker in the footer of the mailing list

Lukas Renggli
I don't think we really want a large link collection at the bottom of
every mail, do we?

   http://www.piercms.com/
   http://code.google.com/p/pier/
   http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pier/
   http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieraddons/

   http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/magritte/
   http://code.google.com/p/magritte-metamodel/
   http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/magritte/
   http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/magritteaddons/

I agree that the focus of the mailing list moved somehow over time.
The SmallWiki part essentially died (but it is hosted at
[hidden email]). There is a some Magritte related discussion
from time to time, but not too much. Mostly the mailing list is Pier
related. Maybe we should split and move it to seaside.st? What do
other people think?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Suggestion - perhaps add a link to piercms.com and the trackker in the footer of the mailing list

cedreek
I think it's a good idea...

And maybe all links you just gave can be put on a seaside.st page (+ a
quick explanation)  that can be added at the bottom this time
(http://www.seaside.st/community/mailinglist ?).

2009/4/9 Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>:

> I don't think we really want a large link collection at the bottom of
> every mail, do we?
>
>   http://www.piercms.com/
>   http://code.google.com/p/pier/
>   http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pier/
>   http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieraddons/
>
>   http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/magritte/
>   http://code.google.com/p/magritte-metamodel/
>   http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/magritte/
>   http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/magritteaddons/
>
> I agree that the focus of the mailing list moved somehow over time.
> The SmallWiki part essentially died (but it is hosted at
> [hidden email]). There is a some Magritte related discussion
> from time to time, but not too much. Mostly the mailing list is Pier
> related. Maybe we should split and move it to seaside.st? What do
> other people think?
>
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Cédrick

Re: Suggestion - perhaps add a link to piercms.com and the trackker in the footer of the mailing list

Mariano Martinez Peck
I wouldn't move Pier list to seaside list. I think they are ok rigth now.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Cédrick Béler <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think it's a good idea...

And maybe all links you just gave can be put on a seaside.st page (+ a
quick explanation)  that can be added at the bottom this time
(http://www.seaside.st/community/mailinglist ?).

2009/4/9 Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>:
> I don't think we really want a large link collection at the bottom of
> every mail, do we?
>
>   http://www.piercms.com/
>   http://code.google.com/p/pier/
>   http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pier/
>   http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieraddons/
>
>   http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/magritte/
>   http://code.google.com/p/magritte-metamodel/
>   http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/magritte/
>   http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/magritteaddons/
>
> I agree that the focus of the mailing list moved somehow over time.
> The SmallWiki part essentially died (but it is hosted at
> [hidden email]). There is a some Magritte related discussion
> from time to time, but not too much. Mostly the mailing list is Pier
> related. Maybe we should split and move it to seaside.st? What do
> other people think?
>
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Cédrick

Re: Suggestion - perhaps add a link to piercms.com and the trackker in the footer of the mailing list

Damien Cassou-3
On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 11:21 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wouldn't move Pier list to seaside list. I think they are ok rigth now.

I agree. I'm not subscribed to Seaside lilst because of the traffic.
However, I'm interested in Pier-related things because I have 3 Pier
websites.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: Suggestion - perhaps add a link to piercms.com and the trackker in the footer of the mailing list

Lukas Renggli
Maybe I was not clear enough. I was suggesting to get rid of
<[hidden email]> as its name is sort of obsolete. And instead
create <[hidden email]> and <[hidden email]>.

Lukas

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Maybe I was not clear enough. I was suggesting to get rid of
> <[hidden email]> as its name is sort of obsolete. And instead
> create <[hidden email]> and <[hidden email]>.

+1 too :-D

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 6:07 AM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Maybe I was not clear enough. I was suggesting to get rid of
> <[hidden email]> as its name is sort of obsolete. And instead
> create <[hidden email]> and <[hidden email]>.

+1 too :-D

Ahh now I get it.

+1 then.