"Suggestions" menu entry not in GTPlayground > Any reason why?

"Suggestions" menu entry not in GTPlayground > Any reason why?

philippeback
Or how to get them back?

TIA
Phil

Re: "Suggestions" menu entry not in GTPlayground > Any reason why?

Tudor Girba-2
Because I haven't seen a suggestion for the Workspace. Could you give me concrete examples of suggestions that work in the Workspace?

Doru

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 10:14 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Or how to get them back?

TIA
Phil

"Every thing has its own flow"