Support for x64?

Michael Latta
Is there any plan to release an x64 based Dolphin product?  Having the
option of a 4GB or even larger image would be great.  I am doing some Java
work on such a box and having the option of a large heap comes in very handy
on some of the things I work on.

Michael

Re: Support for x64?

Andy Bower-3
Michael,

> Is there any plan to release an x64 based Dolphin product?  Having
> the option of a 4GB or even larger image would be great.  I am doing
> some Java work on such a box and having the option of a large heap
> comes in very handy on some of the things I work on.

Whilst don't have short-term plans for x64 support this would be a
longer term goal. Whether it will be native support or by virtue of
Dolphin running under the CLR we are not yet sure.

Best regards,

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support