Supporting Start up around Pharo

stepharo
Hi guys

if you are considering to create a start up around Pharo, we could find
one year financial support
if this is serious and that you would like to come to work around Lille
or France.

Re: Supporting Start up around Pharo

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
<3

Awesome initiative!

Looking forward to see what comes from this!

> On Jan 28, 2015, at 8:51 AM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi guys
>
> if you are considering to create a start up around Pharo, we could find one year financial support
> if this is serious and that you would like to come to work around Lille or France.
>
> Stef

Re: Supporting Start up around Pharo

stepharo
This includes one year salary.
But it requires building a case and being motivated :)