Survey -- Camp Smalltalk Portland in August?

Survey -- Camp Smalltalk Portland in August?

SCONA mailing list
Hi all,

A small group of Smalltalkers have been discussing the possibility of
having a Camp Smalltalk in Portland Oregon in August.

If you think you might be interested in attending such a gathering,
please let me know, and let me know which dates would work for you.
Replies should go to

[hidden email]

The possible dates we've been discussing are:

August 14-16
August 21-23
August 28-30

The proposed format is:

* Thursday evening prior: An informal welcoming dinner at a local pub or
similar.

* Friday morning - Sunday afternoon: The event proper, consisting of a
blend of scheduled talks or discussions and free-form pair programming.

* Sunday evening - Farewell dinner.

The whole event is envisioned as being informal enough that showing up
for only part of the time is perfectly acceptable.

Your responses will help us decide whether to go ahead and plan this,
and which weekend to target.

Feel free to forward this message to any other Smalltalk forums or
individual Smalltalkers you think might be interested.

Thanks,

-Martin

Re: Survey -- Camp Smalltalk Portland in August?

SCONA mailing list
Hi Martin
it’s a possible-but-not-certain from me.

tim
Strange OpCodes: RDL: Rotate Disk Left