[Survey] QualityAssistant experience mini-survey

[Survey] QualityAssistant experience mini-survey

Uko2
Dear Pharoers,

I kindly ask you to participate in the QualityAssistant mini-survey: http://rio.inf.usi.ch/survey/index.php/818331.
It will take only a few minutes of your time (or less), and will give us a better understanding of how QualityAssistant is currently used and how to improve it.

Cheers!
Yuriy

Re: [Pharo-dev] [Survey] QualityAssistant experience mini-survey

Mariano Martinez Peck
OK Done.
Where I can see the answers now?  :)  I put I didn't know many of the features (I use it 99% of the time in Nautilus) and I do want to know now!

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 5:01 AM, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Pharoers,

I kindly ask you to participate in the QualityAssistant mini-survey: http://rio.inf.usi.ch/survey/index.php/818331.
It will take only a few minutes of your time (or less), and will give us a better understanding of how QualityAssistant is currently used and how to improve it.

Cheers!
Yuriy

Re: [Pharo-dev] [Survey] QualityAssistant experience mini-survey

Damien Cassou-2

Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> writes:

> OK Done.
> Where I can see the answers now?  :)  I put I didn't know many of the
> features (I use it 99% of the time in Nautilus) and I do want to know now!

I agree, where can we get information about the not-so-visible features?

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: [Pharo-dev] [Survey] QualityAssistant experience mini-survey

Uko2
Hi, they are described here:  https://github.com/Uko/QualityAssistant#actions

Mariano also reported that on Pharo 4 some actions are missing. I am investigating that.

Yuriy