Survey: What Windows operating systems are used with GBS?

Survey: What Windows operating systems are used with GBS?

Richard Sargent
Administrator
I would like to know who is using which Windows operating systems with GBS. (e.g., Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server, etc.)

If you are using a non-Windows operating system for your GBS clients, your answers are also welcome.

(You are also welcome to tell me which Smalltalk product and versions you are using to run GBS.)

Thank you,
Richard Sargent
GemTalk Systems

Re: Survey: What Windows operating systems are used with GBS?

Dennis smith-4
We ourselves use Win-7 (32 and 64) and Win-XP, but we have clients using
Win-8 as well.

We have a client who has a Windows-Server-2012 (which is basically
Windows-8) which we use for support
work, so yes GBS.

We also use Linux (not sure which one right now, cannot get to it to
check, but is likely Red-Hat or SUSE).

On 2013-12-16 4:33 PM, Richard Sargent wrote:

> I would like to know who is using which Windows operating systems with GBS.
> (e.g., Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server, etc.)
>
> If you are using a non-Windows operating system for your GBS clients, your
> answers are also welcome.
>
> (You are also welcome to tell me which Smalltalk product and versions you
> are using to run GBS.)
>

> Thank you,
> Richard Sargent
> GemTalk Systems

Dennis Smith                                  +1 416.798.7948
Cherniak Software Development Corporation   Fax: +1 416.798.0948
509-2001 Sheppard Avenue East        [hidden email]
Toronto, ON M2J 4Z8              sip:[hidden email]
Canada                     http://www.CherniakSoftware.com
Entrance off Yorkland Blvd south of Sheppard Ave east of the DVP