Survey: what do you do with Squeak, what do you *want* to do?

Survey: what do you do with Squeak, what do you *want* to do? – At the latest board meeting we got to discussing the relative quietness of the squeak list(s) recently. We were wondering what you folks out there...
> What do you use Squeak for? I use it for everything. I belong to the generation that grew up with personal computing, and I believe Squeak ...
Survey: what do you do with Squeak, what do you *want* to do? – Hi Tim and all-- As always, I'm excited to read of all the fascinating things people are doing with Squeak! I've been using since Squ...
Survey: what do you do with Squeak, what do you *want* to do? – Hi Tim and all-- As always, I'm excited to read of all the fascinating things people are doing with Squeak! I've been using since Squ...
Thanks for doing this survey, I finally gathered my thoughts and time to participate. > At the latest board meeting we got to discussing the r...
Maybe i miss your point , but some similar to this is in MorphicWrappers Edgar @morplenauta > On 5 May 2018, at 19:10, Chris Muller <...
Hi Edgar, > Maybe i miss your point , but some similar to this is in MorphicWrappers You got it. MorphicWrappers is exactly the type of UI I...
Nicolas Cellier wrote > The growing gap with Pharo is not helping and is really annoying me +1 but what can be done? The divergence is more an...
On 28 April 2018 at 21:49, Sean P. DeNigris <sean@...> wrote: > Nicolas Cellier wrote > > The growing gap with Pharo is not hel...
Bootstrapped Squeak ( was Survey: what do you do with Squeak, what do you *want* to do?) – > On 28/04/2018, 13:06, "Ben Coman" <btc@...> wrote: > >>> Now that Pharo is >>> bootstrapped, couldn'...
On 2 May 2018 at 19:17, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005@...> wrote: > > > > > On 28/04/2018, 13:06, "Ben Coman&qu...
On 03/05/2018, 09:40, "Ben Coman" <btc@...> wrote: >> I didn't really know enough to answer properly so I went digging t...
On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 6:29 PM, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005@...> wrote: > > > > On 03/05/2018, 09:40, "Ben Coman"...
You are inspiration for many things. If you could giving us some help, this steps could be made. Compiling yours to C and from this to wasm ...
On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 1:31 PM, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005@...> wrote: > You are inspiration for many things. > If you could giv...
On 04/05/2018, 16:55, "Yoshiki Ohshima" <Yoshiki.Ohshima@...> wrote: > In particular I wish to know. I start of a modified Squ...
On 4/28/2018 12:06 PM, Ben Coman wrote: > > > On 28 April 2018 at 21:49, Sean P. DeNigris <sean@... <mailto:sean@...>> wro...
On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 2:57 PM, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice@...> wrote: > > > 2018-02-22 2:36 GMT+01:00 tim Rowledge...
On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 2:36 AM, tim Rowledge <tim@...> wrote: > At the latest board meeting we got to discussing the relative quietne...
Hi all, First note: My Squeak contribution is very limited (/can be rounded to zero), so I'm actually not allowed to criticize:) Q-What do you u...
Re: next Squeak e.V. meeting (was "Survey: what do you do with Squeak, what do you *want* to do?") – Hi Mathieu-- > ...I like to attend the yearly Squeak e.V. Treffen (/meeting) at HPI > in Potsdam Germany, to give a short presentation of ...
Hi Craig, I suppose that we will go for October again. Not sure about an additional one in the summer. Best, Marcel --- Squeak Deutschl...
On Feb 21, 2018 8:36 PM, "tim Rowledge" <tim@...> wrote: What do you use Squeak for? I generally use Cuis as opposed to ...
> > What would you like to be able to use Squeak for? > > > Everything I'm using Cuis for. > Would you tell us what yo...
The short answer is just about everything. I'm primarily working on web applications these days but also do some 'native' Smalltalk apps (I.e. ...
Well, we had about 30 replies on this so far and I'd love to read more. Who else can tell us fun stuff? tim -- tim Rowledge; tim@...; http://www....
Germán, For client-side, a fairly heavily modified version of WebClient. For server-side, I actually started with your port of Aida which I ...
Hi Phil: 2018-03-09 19:12 GMT-03:00 Phil B <pbpublist@...>: > Germán, > > For client-side, a fairly heavily modified versio...
Germán, On Mar 10, 2018 7:52 AM, "Germán Arduino" <garduino@...> wrote: Hi Phil: 2018-03-09 19:12 GMT-03:00 Phil B <pb...
Thanks Phll. Saludos / Regards, Germán Arduino @garduino 2018-03-14 18:32 GMT-03:00 Phil B <pbpublist@...>: > Germán, > ...
Tim Rowledge wrote on Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:36:01 -0800 > What do you use Squeak for? I am using Celeste in Squeak to reply to this email. Many...
Sorry being late here, but my answers, trying to add my 2 cents. > What do you use Squeak for? Not using it currently, but I've several lega...
garduino wrote > Sorry being late here, but my answers, trying to add my 2 cents. > >> What do you use Squeak for? > > Not us...
Super happy to see the new board take the initiative, with this Survey. I’ll try to add my answers thoughtfully. What do you use Squeak for? - C...
Hello everyone, I'm writing for a couple people at once, namely some students at Hasso-Plattner-Institut in Potsdam, so I hope you won’t mind t...
Hello all, > Please, whether you're a frequent user or an occasional look-at-the-list > type, take a moment to let us know your opinions. ...
On 21/02/2018, 22:36, "tim Rowledge" <tim@...> wrote: > At the latest board meeting we got to discussing the relative quietnes...
What do you use Squeak for? Unfortunately, I mostly just follow the list. My experience is limited to elementary experiments: just defining...
On 23 February 2018 at 13:16, Edwin Ancaer <eancaer@...> wrote: > > > What do you use Squeak for? > > > Unfortunat...
Ben, Thanks for pointing me to that tutorial. I just finished the first section, and I skimmed over the complete document. It seems to give a ...
I really love the answers so far! :) >At the latest board meeting we got to discussing the relative quietness of the squeak list(s) recently. ...
> On 25-02-2018, at 7:43 AM, <patrick.rein@...> <patrick.rein@...> wrote: > > I really love the answers so far! :) Me too...
On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 11:14:27AM -0800, tim Rowledge wrote: > > > > On 25-02-2018, at 7:43 AM, <patrick.rein@...> <patric...
On Thursday 22 February 2018 07:06 AM, tim Rowledge wrote: > Please, whether you're a frequent user or an occasional look-at-the-list type, tak...
StackExchange is my goto for Squeak questions. The mailing lists cannot compare. Also, the last several years have been very tough economically. J...
On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 3:36 PM, tim Rowledge <tim@...> wrote:At the latest board meeting we got to discussing the relative quietness of the...
Thanks for all the fascinating responses so far - please keep them coming! I need to be able to draw some conclusions... tim -- tim Rowledge; ti...
tim Rowledge <tim@...> wrote: > Thanks for all the fascinating responses so far - please keep them > coming! I need to be able to draw...
On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 3:36 PM, tim Rowledge <tim@...> wrote: > At the latest board meeting we got to discussing the relative quietne...
Hi all, Am 22.02.2018 um 02:36 schrieb tim Rowledge > What do you use Squeak for? Neural networks, genetic algorithms, optimizations, simulat...
See answers within: > On Feb 21, 2018, at 18:36, tim Rowledge <tim@...> wrote: > > At the latest board meeting we got to discussi...
HI. On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 5:36 PM, tim Rowledge <tim@...> wrote: > At the latest board meeting we got to discussing the relative ...
Hi Tim, On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:36:01 -0800, tim Rowledge <tim@...> wrote: >At the latest board meeting we got to discussing the relativ...
timrowledge wrote > What do you use Squeak for? Inspiration. I have a lot of old code and images floating around (e.g. Mathmorphs, Sophie, the...