Swazoo 0.9.101, ready to merge, towards 1.0 !

Swazoo 0.9.101, ready to merge, towards 1.0 !

Janko Mivšek
Dear Swazooers,

I just published my recent Swazoo 0.9.101 on Cincom public Store. It is
ready to merge with Bruce's branch and then synchronized with Dolphin
and Squeak versions to go towards Swazoo v1.0, after more than 5 years!

Whats new in brief: HTTPException for easier raising things like 201
Created response, some work on digest authentication while basic one is
already done, support for more http methods like OPTIONS, DELETE.

Detailed changelog follows:

0.9.101
--- On: 09/22/2005 10:40:23.000
HTTPRequest parseURI: consider possible achor name in url

0.9.100
--- On: 05/24/2005 12:52:19.000
HTTPRequest isFromWindows, Linux, MSIE, Netscape?
patch: HTTPRequest parseURI: url decodeHTTP to get rid of %20; for
spaces etc.

0.9.99
--- On: 04/16/2005 9:24:58.000
-HTTPResponse codeText, to return status code description

0.9.98
--- On: 03/22/2005 13:06:28.000
- HTTPException introduced, to immediatelly returns attached HTTP
response to client. That way it is easier to respond with different
status codes (like 201 Created).
-additional http methods supported: OPTIONS, DELETE, TRACE
-HTTPPut is now usable
-contentLength header field is set always, even if there is no entity
-parsing od entity body put up to HTTPResponse from HTTPPost

0.9.97
--- On: 02/28/2005 10:33:38.000
-Digest authentication almost done
-HTTPConnecton lastResponse instvar added, to match with next request
for Digest authentication
-HTTPMEssage parent instvar added which points to HTTPConnection
MD5Digest class, it is dialect specific!

--
Janko Miv�ek
Svetovalec za informatiko

Re: Swazoo 0.9.101, ready to merge, towards 1.0 !

Bruce Badger-3
I first posted this on the 11th of this month, but it didn't turn up in
the list.  Let me try again ...

On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 11:32 +0200, Janko Mivšek wrote:
> Dear Swazooers,
>
> I just published my recent Swazoo 0.9.101 on Cincom public Store. It is
> ready to merge with Bruce's branch and then synchronized with Dolphin
> and Squeak versions to go towards Swazoo v1.0, after more than 5 years!

Oh, boy.  This will be fun :-)

How do you want to proceed?

http://www.openskills.org/

Re: Swazoo 0.9.101, ready to merge, towards 1.0 !

Janko Mivšek
Hi Bruce,

I'm also late with answering you :)

How to proceed with merge? Me and you easy, from experience so far. I'll
try to merge all your new code to main branch. Dolphiners are already at
0.9.101 thanks to Sean Malloy's effort, maybe even Squeakers will join.
I hope so :)

PS: What do others think about a small tutorial in my post to Esteban?
Please check it. If it is ok, I'll post it to Wiki. I think
documentation is very important to write for v1.0 too! Is there anyone
willing to contribute more?

Best regards
Janko

--