Swazoo 0.9.94 published

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

This version corrected parcel load with correct prerequisites. Besides
public store, I published parcels on goodies and ftp:

        ftp://ftp.eranova.si/aida/swazoo-0.9.94.tar.gz

 From my previous post about 0.9.93:
I did two things: repackage in two new packages and include most Michel
extensions for Seaside. Here is more from comment:

reorganization into two new packets:
- Swazoo-HTTP - servers, connections, request parsing, response
- Swazoo-Resources - resource framework. file resource and others
- all system class extensions moved to Swazoo-VisualWorks

sync with seaside:
- #method added to HTTPRequest subclasses to return HTTP methods used
(GET, POST, PUT, HEAD etc)
-Timestamp rfc1123String now return correct GMT string
-SwazooServer class configureFromStream: added

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Miv�ek
Svetovalec za informatiko

RE: Swazoo 0.9.94 published

Bany, Michel
RE: [Swazoo-devel] Swazoo 0.9.94 published

> Dear all,
>
> This version corrected parcel load with correct
> prerequisites. Besides
> public store, I published parcels on goodies and ftp:
>
>       ftp://ftp.eranova.si/aida/swazoo-0.9.94.tar.gz

I got the parcels from the goodies. Swazoo loads just fine
in the shipped VW 7.2.1 image and operates OK with
Seaside.
The Seaside parcels are also on the goodies.
Looks like we are done for VW 7.3
Michel.

Re: Swazoo 0.9.94 published

Janko Mivšek
Michel,

Nice to hear that. If I'll find some more time, I'll try to merge more
fork from Bruce Badger branch and then we will test this integration
again. I'll let you know that.

Janko