Swazoo 2.2 on forthcoming VW 7.7

Janko Mivšek
Hello Seasiders,

I'd like to remind you that the newest Swazoo 2.2 will be on the new
VisualWorks 7.7 (it is already on the latest dev build) and it would be
fine for someone to check if the Seaside web adaptor works correctly
with the Seaside there too.

Also, what is the procedure to run Seaside with Swazoo on VW7.7? Is it
described somewhere?

Best regards
Janko

Re: Swazoo 2.2 on forthcoming VW 7.7

Julian Fitzell-2
2009/10/5 Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]>:
> Also, what is the procedure to run Seaside with Swazoo on VW7.7? Is it
> described somewhere?

Shouldn't that be in the VW documentation?  ;D

Julian

Re: Swazoo 2.2 on forthcoming VW 7.7

Philippe Marschall
2009/10/5, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]>:
> Hello Seasiders,
>
> I'd like to remind you that the newest Swazoo 2.2 will be on the new
> VisualWorks 7.7 (it is already on the latest dev build) and it would be
> fine for someone to check if the Seaside web adaptor works correctly
> with the Seaside there too.
>
> Also, what is the procedure to run Seaside with Swazoo on VW7.7? Is it
> described somewhere?

The official part:
For Seaside 2.8 there's an adapter for Swazoo 1. For Seaside 3.0
there's an adapter for Swazoo 2.2.

The inofficial part:
There is an old version of the Swazoo 2 adapter that was made working
on Seaside 2.8. There are ports of the Swazoo 1 adapter to make it
work on Swazoo 2.

Cheers
Philippe