Swazoo: Taskbar icon package

Dmitry Zamotkin-4
Hi,

Here is a small update for Swazoo HTTP Server
(http://www.dolphinharbor.org). A main shell class in SwazooSessionManager
is replaced with SwazooTaskbar presenter.  I suppose a taskbar icon is more
convenient for http server then a usual shell window.

http://www.infolio.ru/~zamsky/SwazooTaskbar.zip

--
Dmitry Zamotkin

Re: Swazoo: Taskbar icon package

tgkuo
Hi,
   I noticed that the tipText cann't be displayed while the mouse was over
the taskbar icon in my WinXP/D5.1 system,  otherwise, the taskbar works
fine. It gave me a lot of convenience to do my routine house-keeping works
of my databases and web servers by just clicking the menu commands, thanks.

regards.
kuo

"Dmitry Zamotkin" <[hidden email]> wrote