Swazoo & cookies

Sebastian Sastre-2
Hi all,
has anybody a hack which allows swazoo to handle cookies?

Sebastian Sastre

Re: Swazoo & cookies

Lukas Renggli
Hi Sebastian,

I don't know about the cookie support of Swazoo in Seaside 2.8, but it
perfectly works in Seaside 2.9 alpha. Stay tuned, we will shortly
publish a new alpha release of Seaside 2.9. In the meantime I sent you
a load Seaside-Swazoo load script as a private mail that you can test
if you want.

Cheers,
Lukas

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Sebastian Sastre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> has anybody a hack which allows swazoo to handle cookies?
>

> Sebastian Sastre

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

RE: Swazoo & cookies

Sebastian Sastre-2
Thanks for being so kind Lukas. I can't switch to 2.9 yet so I've already made a
hack which is working so far.
I'm glad to know you guys worked or where working on that feature too.
Thanks again,
Sebastian