As you can see the Swazoo waters are currently stormy, so now is a right
time to state a direction of future Swazoo development.
Main vision of forthcoming version 2.0 of Swazoo is to have a stable and
powerful HTTP server on all Smalltalk dialects.
Main goals of 2.0 are:
- separation of dialect specific part from portable part
- use of SPort portability layer for dialect specific part
- merge of work from Bruce Badger (request parsing, headers)
- reorganization of packages
- new HTTP error exception management
- already ported to most Smalltalk dialects when 2.0 will be out
(namely Squeak, Dolphin, VisualWorks, maybe also Smalltalk/X)
- web site for a project, www.swazoo.org
A new Swazoo is already quite completed and you can find it Cincom
Public Repository, Swazoo 1.1.2.