Swazoo on CS4 ?

Janko Mivšek
Hi all,

A new CampSmalltalk is coming and I'm wondering if someone else is
interested to have our project alive and well on CS4 too?

If so, any ideas about what to work on? At least we need to plan a
future of Swazoo and put it back in more active state :)

I know I know, i'm promising that for a while but it seems I will have a
real project soon which will need Swazoo (with forthcomming SSL support)
so I will be probably a bit more actice member now :)

Any ideas?

Cheers
Janko

Re: Swazoo on CS4 ?

David Farber
well, since i live in Colorado, i very much *hope* to make it to CS4. but i
got layed off in December, i'm not exactly sure what my finances will look
like over the next six months.

a friend and i have been talking about starting a business that would need
something like swazoo.

david

At 04:49 PM 1/24/02 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>A new CampSmalltalk is coming and I'm wondering if someone else is
>interested to have our project alive and well on CS4 too?
>
>If so, any ideas about what to work on? At least we need to plan a
>future of Swazoo and put it back in more active state :)
>
>I know I know, i'm promising that for a while but it seems I will have a
>real project soon which will need Swazoo (with forthcomming SSL support)
>so I will be probably a bit more actice member now :)
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Cheers
>Janko

David Farber

Re: Swazoo on CS4 ?

Joseph Bacanskas-3
Hi All:

I will be attending CS4 and working on SWAZOO.  My primary goal is to get it
into GemStone.  If that goes well, I'll start on the VAST port.  Anyone
interested? Also, if you want to learn about GemStone, I can help. ;-)

Cheers!!

On Thursday 24 January 2002 07:49 am, Janko Mivsek wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A new CampSmalltalk is coming and I'm wondering if someone else is
> interested to have our project alive and well on CS4 too?
>
> If so, any ideas about what to work on? At least we need to plan a
> future of Swazoo and put it back in more active state :)
>
> I know I know, i'm promising that for a while but it seems I will have a
> real project soon which will need Swazoo (with forthcomming SSL support)
> so I will be probably a bit more actice member now :)
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Cheers
> Janko

Thanks!!
Joseph Bacanskas [|]
--- I use Smalltalk.  My amp goes to eleven.